L.A.’s MarketCast acquires Fizziology, SpaceX launches Falcon 9 rocket with heavy load of scientific experiments, Snapchat debuts Crowd Surf, a video-stitching feature.
Mid-Wilshire data analytics and marketing research services provider MarketCast has acquired data analytics company Fizziology, headquartered in Indianapolis, reports the Business Journal. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
A SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket successfully launched a Dragon cargo spacecraft on Monday with a diverse payload of science experiments for the International Space Station, reports Space News. The Dragon is carrying 2,910 kilograms of cargo for the ISS, of which nearly 75 percent is science investigations and experiment hardware.
Snapchat launched its Crowd Surf feature at a Lorde concert over the weekend, reports Mashable. The feature stitches together video from different perspectives at select live events by syncing audio recordings.
Technology reporter Garrett Reim can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @garrettreim for the latest in L.A. tech news.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report March 31: Snapchat Launches Stories Search
- SpaceX Plans ‘Silly Payload’ on First Falcon Heavy Launch in Late Summer
- Silicon Beach Report April 3: SpaceX Plans ‘Silly Payload’ on First Falcon Heavy Launch in Late Summer
- Silicon Beach Report April 5: GumGum Sinks Teeth Into New Dental Venture
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 20: Whatsapp Updates with Snapchat-Like Vanishing Content
- Silicon Beach Report May 5: SpaceX to Relaunch Second Used Rocket in June
- SpaceX Dragon Makes Historic Arrival at Space Station
- Silicon Beach Report June 24: Insight Acquires PCM