The San Gabriel Valley’s industrial vacancy rate increased to 0.7 percent from 0.6 percent in the prior quarter. Roughly 2.8 million square feet were leased and sold, up from 1.9 million square feet in the second quarter. On the office front, San Gabriel saw its vacancy rate drop, falling to 12.3 percent from 13.2 percent in the prior quarter.
-CT Realty Partners sold a new 168,000-square-foot industrial property in the City of Industry at 13110 Louden Lane for $29 million to AFL-CIO Building Investment Trust.
-Ardmore Home Design took a seven-year lease for a 128,810-square-foot industrial property in the City of Industry at 768 Turnbull Canyon Road.
-LaTerra Development sold three acres of land in El Monte to TRI Pointe Homes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- REAL ESTATE: San Gabriel Valley
- Real Estate Quarterly: Submarkets
- SAN GABRIEL VALLEY---Industrial Diversity Braces Market as Vacancies Climb
- SPECIAL REPORT: Office Vacancies Decline Across L.A.
- Real Estate Quarterly: San Gabriel Valley
- Real Estate Quarterly: Interest Builds in More Construction With Steady Demand for Space
- Industrial Rents Rise as Growth Remains the Predominant Factor
- Special Report: Real Estate Quarterly