Advertising software company SteelHouse of Culver City grew revenue last year by 170 percent to a $130 million revenue run rate.
SteelHouse said it added more than 400 customers last year, including Oakley, Staples and Getty Images. The company said it expects rapid growth to continue, projecting that it will more than double its customers and revenue this year.
SteelHouse provides software that allows brands and agencies to control and analyze the performance of digital marketing campaigns.
“If you ask marketers today, their biggest complaint is around the lack of transparency and control over their digital media budgets,” Chief Executive Mark Douglas said in a statement. “Having felt the same pain, we built a solution that provides marketers with the highest level of transparency and control.”
SteelHouse closed a $49 million funding round in November and has raised $64 million in total.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report May 18: Social Native Raises $8 Million
- Digital Marketing Agency Dustland Bought by Verndale
- Snapchat Enhancing Advertising Platform
- Silicon Beach Deal Flow: Dec. 11
- Activision’s Quarterly Revenue Beats Estimates
- Chrome River Raises $100 Million for International Expansion
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 2: Rubicon Lowers Revenue Expectations and Will Lay Off 125 Workers
- Fandango Buys Video-Streaming Platform