The Los Angeles Clippers and American Airlines are planning to announce a major, multi-year agreement today, marking one of the largest corporate partnerships in the team’s history, the Los Angeles Business Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Clippers Ink Sponsorship Deal with American Airlines
- LA Galaxy Names Official Mezcal Partner
- Clippers Extend Agua Caliente Casino Deal
- Insurance Giant Signs L.A. Sports Sponsorship Deal
- Delta Sets $400 Million Deal With LA28
- Clippers Start New Year by Racking Up Techs
- Galaxy Signs Kinecta; LAFC Starts Fast
- American Airlines Expands LA Footprint with Rams, Chargers Stadium Deal