The Los Angeles Clippers and American Airlines are planning to announce a major, multi-year agreement on Friday, marking one of the largest corporate partnerships in the team’s history.
Doc Rivers, the team’s head coach and president of basketball operations, will officially discuss the partnership on Friday at the Terminal 4 at Los Angeles International Airport.
“This momentous partnership with American Airlines marks a strategic development of the Clippers brand as we align with the best in class,” said Gillian Zucker, the team’s president of business operations.
As part of the partnership, American's logo will appear on the court apron during home games. American will also become the presenting sponsor of the “Clippers Weekly,” a 30-minute show about the team on Fox Sports West.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Clippers Sign Sponsorship Deal With American Airlines
- Clippers Extend Agua Caliente Casino Deal
- AEG Taps Rank + Rally For Retail Role
- Delta Renews AEG Partnership, Announces Record Profit Sharing
- American Airlines Expands LA Footprint with Rams, Chargers Stadium Deal
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: The Importance of Blazing Trails for Women in all Industries
- Insurance Giant Signs L.A. Sports Sponsorship Deal
- American Airlines Drops 6 LAX Routes