Ad tech company PK4 Media has acquired Prosperio, a developer of direct platforms for display and video ads.
Financial details were not disclosed. Prosperio will move from its Santa Monica location to PK4’s El Segundo office.
PK4 is a cross-platform media company that uses a single system across Web, mobile and tablet devices for its digital media and banner ads. The acquisition will allow digital ad buyers to buy inventory directly from publishers.
Click here for a more in-depth look at PK4 Media's acquisition of Prosperio.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Zefr Acquires Ad Tech Firm Engodo
- j2 Global Acquires Contactology
- 21st Century Fox to Acquire TrueX
- Evolve Media Hires Moat
- Social Reality Raises $25 Million, Buys Steel Media
- Evolve Media Acquires DogTime
- Fuhu is Nation’s Fastest Growing Private Company
- Zealot Networks Buys AudioMicro for $20 Million