As streaming-video juggernaut Netflix Inc. plots an expansion in Europe, media companies across the continent are girding for battle, The Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Worries Increase Over Growth
- U.S. Firms Seek Acquisitions Abroad to Lower Their Tax Bills
- Affordable Care Act Still Has Backlogs
- WME Merger Gives CAA a Formidable Challenger
- NFL Pivotal to AT&T's Deal for DirecTV
- Debt Rises in Leveraged Buyouts Despite Warnings
- China and Russia Sign Natural Gas Deal
- A Crisis in Online Ads: One-Third of Traffic Is Bogus