J2 Global, a cloud service and digital media network provider, has acquired email security services provider MXSweep.
Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
J2 Global said Ireland-based MXSweep, which offers email security and encryption services, will help its FuseMail business expand across Europe. FuseMail supports more than 25 million corporate email inboxes.
The Hollywood company also bought Contactology, an email marketing service, last week.
Shares of j2 Global closed at $50.61 a share Wednesday, up 43 cents or nine-tenths percent, on the Nasdaq stock market.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- j2 Global Acquires Contactology
- J2 Global Makes Another Acquisition
- J2 Global Acquires Firstway Digital Limited
- J2 Global Makes Eight Acquisitions in One Month
- J2 Global’s Carbonite Bid Rejected, Separately Announces Exec Death
- J2 Global Extends Carbonite Offer
- J2 Global Extends Carbonite Offer, Again
- Deluxe Buys Cloud Service Mediapeers