Cloud service and digital media network provider j2 Global has acquired Contactology, a North Carolina email marketing service company.
Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
The deal expands j2 Global’s customer and partner base as the Hollywood company plans to move Contactology’s customers to its platform and services.
“With this acquisition, we have effected ‘tuck in’ acquisitions on each of the cloud service platforms we currently operate,” Chief Executive Hemi Zucker said in a statement.
Shares of j2 Global were up 82 cents, or 1.7 percent, to $49.70 a share midday Wednesday on the Nasdaq stock market.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- J2 Global Acquires MXSweep
- J2 Global Makes Another Acquisition
- J2 Global Acquires Firstway Digital Limited
- J2 Global Makes Eight Acquisitions in One Month
- J2 Global’s Carbonite Bid Rejected, Separately Announces Exec Death
- J2 Global Extends Carbonite Offer, Again
- Central Desktop Acquired by PGi
- J2 Global Extends Carbonite Offer