Just Fabulous, the latest in a succession of celebrity driven e-commerce sites, has raised $33 million in a Series A funding round.
The El Segundo spin-off of Manhattan Beach e-commerce incubator Intelligent Beauty, on Wednesday said that it will use the money to expand its offerings. The service offers monthly delivery of shoes and handbags selected by a panel of celebrity stylists, TV personalities and fashion industry entrepreneurs.
The round was led by Matrix Partners of Palo Alto, and included Technology Crossover Ventures of Palo Alto and reality TV celebrity Kimora Lee Simmons, who has been appointed the site’s president and creative director. Josh Hannah of Matrix Partners has joined the company's board.
Intelligent Beauty, which was founded by Don Ressler and Adam Goldenberg, has portfolio companies that include Sensa, a weight loss system developer.
Just Fabulous is part of a growing number of fashion ecommerce sites that include StyleMint, ShoeDazzle and TypeF. Each JustFabulous item is priced at $39.95, which includes shipping.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Investors Shell Out $75 Million to Join Fast-Fashion Site
- Online Shopping Service JustFab Raises $76 Million
- Used Clothing Site Tailors Big Name Series B Interest
- Car Pricing Website Revs Up With Funding Round
- Online Vendor Looks to Click With Euro Markets
- Regional Report
- Honest Co. Raises $100 Million at Reported $1.7 Billion Valuation
- Joining the Club