The Business Journal raises the curtain on the legal stars who work in L.A.’s entertainment industry.
MARSHALL B. GROSSMAN, 71
Firm: Bingham McCutchen LLP
Law School: USC
Selected Clients: Los Angeles Dodgers, Grupo Televisa, Erin Andrews, J.K. Rowling.
Years in Practice: 45
Most Challenging Matter: The file on my desk.
Best Career Moment: Being admitted as an attorney.
Highlight From Past Year: Putting Erin Andrews’ hotel stalker in the Graybar Hotel.
Longest Workday: My first day as an attorney, because I knew nothing.
How My Practice Is Changing: Each year I get another year’s experience.
My Colleagues Don’t Know: They won’t see it here.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Alschuler Breakup Complete With Launch of Dreier Stein
- Breaking Up Is Hard to Do, but May Be Best for Alschuler
- WHO'S WHO IN LAW - Richard Kendall
- LA 500: Marshall Grossman
- Firm Fails to Make Case to Retain Trial Lawyer
- WHO’S WHO IN LAW - ANDREW APFELBERG
- WHO'S WHO IN LAW - William L. Cole
- WHO’S WHO IN LAW - Christopher Brearton