SpaceX rocket boosters head to museum; Riot Games launches Latin American chatbot; Chrome River and U.S. Bank partner
Mid-Wilshire-headquartered Chrome River Technologies Inc. is developing an artificial intelligence expense management app for U.S. Bank, Socaltech reports. Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but the project is Chrome River’s first white-label application.
SpaceX will donate its used Falcon 9 rocket boosters to the Houston Space Center, ArsTechnica reports. The rocket that flew the 11th and 13th supply missions to the International Space Station will be on display at the Space Center this summer, where it will sit outside the museum’s main entrance. This will the be the second used Falcon 9 rocket on display publicly - the first is outside SpaceX’s Hawthorne headquarters.
VentureBeat reports Sawtelle-based Riot Games recently launched an online esports chatbot to help fans in Latin America keep tabs on their local tournaments. The Riot Latinoamérica Esports Bot is available on Facebook Messenger and interacts with users to give them updates of every team in Riot’s Latin American “League of Legends” league as well as match notifications and support.
Tech reporter Samson Amore can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8335. Follow him on Twitter @samsonamore.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 20: Ten Franchise Teams for ‘League of Legends’ North American e-sports League Unveiled
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 7: Riot Games Sued
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 28: TSM Parent Acquires Blitz App
- Silicon Beach Report June 20: BioSolar Expands to Spain
- Silicon Beach Report June 6: Google Funds Backstage Accelerator
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 19: Elon Musk Says Spacecraft Could Go Beyond Mars
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 19: Riot Games’ Latest Venture is Books
- Cloud9 Plans New Esports Facility