Holthouse Carlin & Van Trigt LLP
SPECIALTY: Tax consulting: buy-side and sell-side transactions, recapitalizations
Andy Torosyan leads HCVT’s M&A tax practice. In 2018, under his stewardship, the practice grew by 20%. The team worked on over 100 transactions. Torosyan is a hands-on leader and is committed to serving his clients with passion and focuses on the issues that promote a successful transaction. He has over 20 years of experience providing strategic tax advice to clients on transactional and tax compliance services across numerous industry sectors including manufacturing, retail, distribution, software, real estate, and investment funds. Working on both buy-side and sell-side transactions helps him bring a unique perspective on helping identity issues and find solutions that help get deals across the finish line. He has worked with clients through all phases of the business cycle, including start-up, rapid growth, steady cash flow, and workouts.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Daren Mesrobian
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: DAVID ERARD
- Tax Reform: Tax Cuts and Jobs Act - The New Favorable Deduction for Passthrough Entities
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Fabio Simi
- Economic Forecast & Trends 2018: Tax Cuts and Job Acts - New Opportunities to Minimize the Tax Cost of Transferring Wealth
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Anant Patel
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women in Accounting: PATRICIA O’CONNELL