Marissa M. Dennis is a litigation partner in the Los Angeles office of Allen Matkins. Her litigation practice is focused on commercial, real estate and financial services litigation and she currently leads the firm’s FinTech Litigation Initiative. She commonly represents commercial landlords, tenants and developers in a variety of breach of contract and tort actions, as well as national lenders and servicers in complex consumer finance litigation.
Dennis also has extensive experience representing technology companies in unfair competition and false advertising claims, including in multiple class actions. She also has experience representing court-appointed permanent receivers in connection with securities fraud actions. She has chaired numerous jury trials, bench trials, and arbitrations, and has argued before the California Court of Appeal and federal and state courts throughout California. In the last 24 months, Marissa has chaired six arbitrations involving real property disputes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: MARISSA DENNIS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MARISSA M. DENNIS
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VALERIE GOO
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CHERYL M. LOTT
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Lisa Gilford
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Michele J. Beilke