Showtime Networks Inc. announced Jan. 9 a new West Coast headquarters at The Lot Studios in West Hollywood.
The three-story, 300,000-square-foot building is located at 1041 Formosa Ave. and is owned by CIM Group, a mid-Wilshire headquartered real estate investment firm. CIM Group purchased the lot from Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. in 2007.
There is a documented dearth of studio space in Los Angeles County, but it appears Showtime will focus on using the space for routine office activities. A press release detailed the space’s “interactive meeting areas and a central social hub café,” along “with leading-edge entertainment technology and a state-of-the-art screening room.”
The venerable premium television network operator is a subsidiary of CBS Corp. Both Showtime and CBS are headquartered in New York.
Media and entertainment reporter Matthew Blake can be reached at (323)556-8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM Leases Hollywood Space for West Coast Programming HQ
- TPG Capital Buys Payroll Processor Entertainment Partners
- Katzenberg, Whitman Short-Form Video Platform Announces Headquarters
- DAVID NEVINS
- OWN to Move to West Hollywood
- Viacom Buys Pluto TV, Entering Streaming Derby
- Endeavor Joins Streaming Fray
- LA 500: Leslie Moonves