Alston & Bird LLP
Elizabeth Sperling is a partner in Alston & Bird’s Los Angeles office and co-chair of the firm’s California Diversity Committee. She focuses her practice on providing counsel, advice, and representation to clients in the areas of business litigation, financial services, products liability, toxic torts, and real estate litigation. She represents corporations, partnerships, and business owners in a broad range of litigation matters involving class actions, business torts, false and unfair business practices and related consumer protection actions, unfair debt collection practices, and intellectual property litigation.
Sperling has extensive experience representing financial services institutions such as mortgage servicers and reverse mortgage lenders in defense of foreclosure actions (wrongful foreclosure, violations of the California Homeowner Bill of Rights, HAMP). She also represents clients in class action, products liability, and complex toxic tort cases involving serious personal injuries and wrongful death claims.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Deborah Yoon Jones
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- JEFFREY ROSENFELD
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: JAMES R. EVANS, JR.
- Jeffrey Rosenfeld
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: MARISSA M. DENNIS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marissa Dennis
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Cyndie Chang