Cedars-Sinai has expanded its offices at the Pacific Design Center by 30,000 square feet, according to Cohen Brothers Realty, owner and developer of the three-building complex in West Hollywood.
The health care group now occupies more than 100,000 square feet in the PDC’s green and blue buildings.
Cohen Brothers Realty’s Marc Horowitz represented PDC in the lease. CBRE Group Inc.’s Todd Doney represented Cedars-Sinai.
“In a market where it can be difficult to find larger spaces, the PDC is at a competitive advantage,” Horowitz said in a statement.
Commercial real estate reporter Hannah Madans can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow her on Twitter @HannahMadans
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- WeWork to Expand to West Hollywood
- Goodwin Procter Steps onto Silicon Beach
- AI Company Poletus Takes 21,000 SF at the Pacific Design Center
- Ron Howard, Brian Grazer Incubator Opens at WeWork’s PDC Location
- Sea of Red to Join Blue Whale at Pacific Design Center
- Red Building So Far Saving on Cost of Red Carpet
- Brokerage Hires Texas Veteran to Lasso Business
- Skydance Pays $321M for Lantana Buildings in Santa Monica