Beverly Hills-based private equity firm Monogram Capital Partners made its latest investment in food company Country Archer Jerky Co., for $10 million.
Founded in 2014, this is Monogram Capital’s third investment into Country Jerky Co., according to an announcement. The company typically invests $5 million to $30 million per transaction and has over $200 million under management, according to its website.
The recent investment into Country Archer represent the 15th transaction over 10 companies for the firm. Country Archer makes jerky, meat sticks and meat bars. The San Bernardino-based company has a 30,000-square-foot manufacturing facility and 100 employees.
Manufacturing, retail and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- BH Firm Takes $10M Bite of Jerky
- Deals & Dealmakers: Fuel for Brand-Focused Firms
- Chicago Buyer for Local Pork Rinds
- PE Roundup: Private Equity Deals Announced This Week
- Butterfly Acquires Pacifico Aquaculture in Mexico
- Home Essentials Company Parachute Raises $30 Million
- Pritzker Group’s ProAmPac Acquires Trinity Packaging Corporation
- Strand Equity Invests in Van Leeuwen Ice Cream Brand