Los Angeles-based cannabis products company F/ELD said it has raised $6 million in a funding round from cannabis investors.
Investors include the Navy Capital investment fund led by Managing Partners Sean Stiefel and John Kaden; MedReleaf executives Eitan Popper, Igor Gimelshtein and Tarik Ouass, and Serruya Private Equity.
F/ELD also formed a new advisory board which includes Richard Kimball, formerly of Goldman Sachs and senior trustee at Brookings Institution, and Joshua Zad, founder and chief executive of Alfred Coffee and Alfred Tea, according to F/ELD.
The company said it plans to use the funding to scale up its California operations, expand nationally and bring its product line further to market.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Cannabis Media Company Prohbtd Media Raises $8 Million
- Deals & Dealmakers: HyreCar Sets Sights on IPO
- MassRoots Acquires COWA Science for $6 Million in Stock
- MJIC Plans Public Offering in 2019
- Supermarkets, Union Call on Federal Mediator
- Pot Bot Operator Looks to Ride Green Wave
- Canada Woos Pot Companies
- Archytas Ventures’ Xtraction Services Raises $3M in Oversubscribed Round