Los Angeles-based cannabis products company F/ELD said it has raised $6 million in a funding round from cannabis investors.
Investors include the Navy Capital investment fund led by Managing Partners Sean Stiefel and John Kaden; MedReleaf executives Eitan Popper, Igor Gimelshtein and Tarik Ouass, and Serruya Private Equity.
F/ELD also formed a new advisory board which includes Richard Kimball, formerly of Goldman Sachs and senior trustee at Brookings Institution, and Joshua Zad, founder and chief executive of Alfred Coffee and Alfred Tea, according to F/ELD.
The company said it plans to use the funding to scale up its California operations, expand nationally and bring its product line further to market.
You May Also Like
- Cannabis Media Company Prohbtd Media Raises $8 Million
- Pot Management Firm MedMen Starts $100 Million Fund
- Pot Management Firm Forms $100 Million Fund to Smoke Out Ventures
- Pot Bot Operator Looks to Ride Green Wave
- Archytas Ventures’ Xtraction Services Raises $2.8 Million in Oversubscribed Round
- Haze-y Focus
- YouTube Network MiTú Gets Funding
- Software Firm Works to Get on Track With Weed