Santa Monica-based human resources management software developer Cornerstone OnDemand Inc. acquired Santa Monica hiring platform Workpop Inc. Sept. 12.
WorkPop, founded in 2014, provides management and staff hiring tools to retail chains and service industry clients such as Peninsula Hotels Group, Tao Group Holdings, Sweetgreen Inc. and Jersey Mike’s Franchise Systems Inc.
“The Workpop team provides us with deep domain knowledge and outstanding product design capabilities to further accelerate our momentum in recruiting,” said Adam Miller, chief executive of Cornerstone OnDemand.
Cornerstone OnDemand also announced new recruiting software called Cornerstone Frontline, designed to help companies hire local entry-level and seasonal employees. Frontline attempts to streamline the hiring and employee management process, according to a company statement.
Cornerstone OnDemand reports over 3,350 clients to date from 192 countries. It was listed number 48 on the Business Journal’s 2018 list of largest public companies, with reported $423 million in revenue and an estimated 1,823 employees.
Tech reporter Samson Amore can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8335. Follow him on Twitter @samsonamore.
You May Also Like
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 12: Cornerstone Picks Up Workpop
- Cornerstone’s Venture Arm Invests in Four Startups
- Cornerstone OnDemand Makes Acquisition
- Cornerstone OnDemand Signs Hitachi Group
- Cornerstone OnDemand Reports Revenue Growth
- IPO Prices Higher Than Expected
- Cornerstone OnDemand Files IPO
- Silicon Beach Deal Flow: Aug. 28