Hilton & Hyland
With over $2.6 billion in sales since 2007, Drew Fenton has had the honor and privilege of representing the most pedigreed and significant estates in Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills, and Bel Air. Fenton listed and sold the Playboy Mansion, The Frances Brody Estate, Doheny Estate and Rosewood in Bel-Air. Born and raised in Los Angeles, Fenton at an early age came to appreciate fine design and period details. Specializing in significant estate properties, he has listed and sold over 30 properties in excess of $20 million. It is no wonder Fenton has such a legendary sales record.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Drew Fenton, Hilton & Hyland
- Bel Air Spec House Asks $24.9 Million
- Mansion’s $250 Million Listing Priced to Light Fire Under Bids
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Linda May, Hilton & Hyland
- Josh & Matt Altman
- Billionaire at Home With Pricey Mansion
- Nicolas Berggruen Purchases Former Edith Mayer Goetz Estate in Holmby Hills for $40 Million
- Aerospace Titan’s Ex-Home Lands Sky-High Price