Tyler Theobald currently serves as assistant general counsel and compliance officer at Marcus & Millichap. He joined the firm in 2014. Theobald provides advice and counsel to executive management and the firm’s investment sales professionals on topics including commercial litigation, real estate transactions, risk avoidance, and labor and employment issues.
Theobald also litigates for Marcus & Millichap, representing the firm and its sales professionals in court and arbitration across the country. The firm’s legal department is a central part of its value proposition to both clients and sales professionals. As such, Theobald helps the company develop strategies to effectuate its core mission of helping clients create and preserve wealth. In leading the firm’s corporate compliance initiative, Theobald works with an audit committee to analyze and address risk and development tools and training for investment sales professionals to enhance corporate culture and help ensure state and federal law.
You May Also Like
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Corporate Counsel Awards: RISING STAR CORPORATE COUNSEL
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Nicole Diaz
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Philippe Phaneuf
- Goldberg Segalla Opens Downtown Office
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: KATE S. GOLD