Peter Hovenier is the Chief Financial Officer at Boingo Wireless, the global leader in connectivity. At Boingo, he is responsible for overseeing all aspects of finance, accounting, legal and administration and has played an integral role in the company’s many acquisitions, development of the corporate governance in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and more. He has been instrumental in catapulting Boingo from startup to a wireless industry powerhouse with continued year-over-year growth. Hovenier has served in the CFO leadership role at Boingo since November 2012. Previously, he was the company’s Senior Vice President of Finance from June 2007-November 2012; and Vice President of Finance and Administration from June 2002- June 2007. Hovenier is an exceptional leader with a proven track record for planning, developing, organizing, implementing and evaluating an organization’s fiscal performance. His attention to detail, efficiency and effectiveness have been keys to Boingo’s success as a company.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2017 CFO Awards Finalist: Peter Hovenier, Boingo Wireless
- Boingo Inks $50 Million Credit Agreement
- Avery Dennison Appoints CFO
- 2018 CTO Awards: Boingo Wireless Wins in Culture, Innovation and Talent
- Boingo Connects With AT&T
- Wi-Fi Business Hopes Stock Connects on Wall Street
- Boingo Files for IPO
- Provider of Wi-Fi Hopes to Connect