Joe Miller, CPA, is the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer at Griffin Capital, a leading alternative investment asset firm with roughly $10.45 billion in assets under management. Miller is a CPA with more than 27 years of real estate experience in public accounting and real estate investment firms. In his current role at Griffin Capital, Miller is responsible for financial operations of real-estate portfolios, SEC filings and treasury functions. Miller started his six-year tenure with PS Business Parks as Vice President and Corporate Controller, where he was responsible for SEC filings, property level accounting, and all financial reporting. Under Miller’s fiscal stewardship, the firm manages, sponsors or co-sponsors a suite of carefully curated, institutional quality investments solutions to retail investors through a community of partners, including independent and insurance broker-dealers, wirehouses, registered investment advisory firms and the financial advisors who work with these enterprises. He has succeeded in several corporate restructurings and has been instrumental in significant growth periods during his tenure at Griffin Capital.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CFO Awards 2018 Nominees: Expand Your Investment Options with REITs
- Area Building Continues to Channel TV Tenants
- El Segundo Company's REIT Promises Stability
- DreamWorks Campus Flipped, Again
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Ed Han
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 22: Real Estate Exchange Inc. Raises $45 Million
- Gundlach’s DoubleLine Teams with Thorofare on Bridge Loans