American Construction Source, created in September by Santa Monica-based private equity firms Clearlake Capital Group and Angeles Equity Partners, bought its fourth building materials supplier in less than two months.
American Construction Source said Nov. 14 that it had acquired Stillwater, Minn.-based Arrow Building Center, headquartered in Stillwater, Minnesota.
Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
In recent months, American Construction Source, which has a goal of creating a leading national building products distributor, has bought Meeks Lumber Co. in Springfield, Mo., and Edwards Building Center and Breckenridge Building Center, both based in Colorado.
Edwards and Breckenridge provide custom home-builders, building professional and do-it-yourself customers a portfolio of lumber and building materials and services in key Colorado urban markets.
The Arrow Building Center has served customers in Minnesota and Wisconsin since 1903.
Finance reporter Pat Maio can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8329.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- ACS Builds Portfolio
- Valore, Grays Plan Roll Up of Storage Outfits
- Angeles Equity Recruits Bench Strength With New Managing Director
- Deals & Dealmakers: PE Firms Purchase Meek’s
- Santa Monica Private Equity Firm Clearlake Forms Largest Custom Wheel Company
- Santa Monica-Based Clearlake Capital Backs Perforce’s Buy of Rogue Wave
- Platinum Equity, Gores Group Sell IT Company
- Clearlake, Cove Hill Invests in NetDocuments