Morrow-Meadows Corporation (MMC) is a full service electrical contracting company providing solutions to clients in a wide range of industries along the West Coast. The company’s work ranges from large commercial and industrial projects to a Special Projects Division that also includes a service and maintenance group. Morrow- Meadows has been a family owned business for 54 years and has always been proud to remain headquartered in Los Angeles County.
As the company has grown, its services have also. MMC has its own in house engineering department as well as a data communications and low voltage division. It also has divisions that include solar and renewable energy as well as instrumentations and controls. MMC has one of the few UL listed panel shops in Southern California and is proudly prepared to take on any and all electrical opportunities for its customers. The company is a certified Woman Business Enterprise and is very active in the minority community.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Morrow-Meadows Adds Pacific Data Electric
- Pollution Firm’s Technology Cleared for Coasts
- Regional Report
- Most Influential Insurance Brokers: Jayson Sullinger
- MMC Sells Mail.com
- Single Industrial
- Domain Name Firm Hopes to Click in Marketing
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Mergers and Acquisitions Firm Attorney of the Year - Eric M. Krautheimer