Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
A seasoned attorney, Jonathan Bloch provides creative and solution-oriented legal counsel in a variety of corporate and finance transactions. He represents domestic and international corporations, investors and entrepreneurs in transactions including mergers and acquisitions, hotel and resort developments, fund formations, joint ventures and general corporate work.
Bloch assists clients in technology, real estate, hospitality and telecommunication companies, and manufacturing facilities and Internet distribution centers, with the challenges of raising capital. He also has extensive experience negotiating and documenting financing through the EB-5 immigrant investor Visa program, including advising real estate developers as well as energy infrastructure companies on obtaining loans through the EB-5 program.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Ex-Attorney Fined $8.3 Million for Visa Scheme
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Cheryl Chang
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Christianne Kerns
- Special Report Who’s Who In Real Estate: Joseph C. McCarthy
- Immigration Funding May Depart