A Beverly Hills security company named a former U.S. secret service executive as its Chief Executive Officer.
360 Group International Inc. hired Robert Savage III to be the company’s chief executive, following 25 years that Savage spent in the Secret Service. He was most recently named special agent in charge of Los Angeles’s field office.
Savage replaces the company’s founder, Bill Kirkpatrick, who will remain as president of the firm.
A multi-purpose security company, 360 Group International has recently upped its efforts at entertainment industry protection including providing security for the Academy Awards.
Media and entertainment reporter Matthew Blake can be reached at (323)556-8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like
- Out Magazine Taps Conde Nast Executive Picardi for Top Editor Spot
- Publisher of the Advocate, Out selects CEO
- Leotis Joins Amblin as CFO
- Bank of America Names New Entertainment Head
- Summit Entertainment Piques the Interest of Merrill Lynch
- Katzenberg’s WndrCo Raises $1B for Short-Form Video Platform NewTV
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Partners With TPG Capital
- So Cal Public Broadcasting Outfits Announce Merger