A Beverly Hills security company named a former U.S. secret service executive as its Chief Executive Officer.
360 Group International Inc. hired Robert Savage III to be the company’s chief executive, following 25 years that Savage spent in the Secret Service. He was most recently named special agent in charge of Los Angeles’s field office.
Savage replaces the company’s founder, Bill Kirkpatrick, who will remain as president of the firm.
A multi-purpose security company, 360 Group International has recently upped its efforts at entertainment industry protection including providing security for the Academy Awards.
Media and entertainment reporter Matthew Blake can be reached at (323)556-8332 or email@example.com
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Celerity Chief Executive Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy Charge
- Beverly Hills Sports Agency Expands Into Sponsorship Deals, Naming Rights
- Public Relations Firm Acceleration Announces Leadership Team
- Maverick Carter Named to Live Nation Board of Directors
- Endeavor Joins Streaming Fray
- Out Magazine Taps Conde Nast Executive Picardi for Top Editor Spot
- Artists Sue Sony Over International Streaming Payment Method
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Partners With TPG Capital