A Beverly Hills security company named a former U.S. secret service executive as its Chief Executive Officer.
360 Group International Inc. hired Robert Savage III to be the company’s chief executive, following 25 years that Savage spent in the Secret Service. He was most recently named special agent in charge of Los Angeles’s field office.
Savage replaces the company’s founder, Bill Kirkpatrick, who will remain as president of the firm.
A multi-purpose security company, 360 Group International has recently upped its efforts at entertainment industry protection including providing security for the Academy Awards.
Media and entertainment reporter Matthew Blake can be reached at (323)556-8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Celerity Chief Executive Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy Charge
- Beverly Hills Sports Agency Expands Into Sponsorship Deals, Naming Rights
- Saban Terminates Panavision Purchase
- Public Relations Firm Acceleration Announces Leadership Team
- Maverick Carter Named to Live Nation Board of Directors
- Live Nation Announces Growth, Explores Real Estate, Bigger Ticket Fees
- Live Nation Posts Modest Q1 Loss
- Endeavor Joins Streaming Fray