Public relations firm Rogers & Cowan Inc. expanded its stake in fashion with the May 10 announcement that it has acquired ITB Worldwide, a London entertainment marketing agency with high-profile clothing companies and individual, European-based talent.
Terms were not disclosed on the deal, and ITB Worldwide will keep its name. Rogers & Cowan has made its mark with top-selling rock musicians like the Rolling Stones and Katy Perry.
The Century City company will now oversee public relations for H & M, Mango, Lacoste and Chivas Regal among other ITB Worldwide clients.
Also new to the Rogers & Cowan fold are illustrator Hattie Stewart, bag and accessory designer Katie Hillier and Orla Kiely, who designs hats and kitchenware among other products.
"Over the last nine years, ITB has shown their expertise in the fashion and influencer space, creating award winning campaigns with cutting edge influencers and designers for their great roster of brand and creative clients," Mark Owens, CEO of Rogers and Cowan said in a statement.
Media and entertainment reporter Matthew Blake can be reached at 323-556-8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Rogers & Cowan Restructuring Its Red-Carpet Division Following Acquisition of ITB
- Deals & Dealmakers: City National Doubles Down
- PR List
- Rogers & Cowan Opens Office to Promote U.S. Films in U.K.
- Rogers & Cowan Names New Leadership
- Otis Report Notes Economic Growth in Several of L.A.’s Creative Industries
- UTA Sells Minority Stake to Two International Investors