New York-based public relations and marketing company Edelman has signed a five-year extension of its lease at 5900 Wilshire Blvd on the Miracle Mile, landlord Ratkovich Co. announced.
Edelman extended its 10-year lease for a total of 30,500 square feet of space at the 31-story, 493,000-square-foot office tower. It’s one of a number of tenants who have signed leases in the property, keeping its occupancy level at more than 90 percent for the last two years, Ratkovich said in a statement.
Earlier this year, talent agency Buchwald signed a 10-year lease for nearly 15,000 square feet of space on the penthouse level. Phenomenon, a marketing agency, expanded its lease by 6,600 square feet to nearly 22,000 square feet. Creative Circle, a staffing agency, expanded by 3,300 square feet to about 17,600 square feet of office space.
Jess S. Morgan & Co., a business management and investment firm, renewed its lease for nearly 6,300 square feet. Financial services firm Western Standard renewed its lease for 2,900 square feet.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Buchwald Agency Doubles Space in Move to 15K-Square-Foot Miracle Mile Penthouse
- WILSHIRE CORRIDOR: Miracle Mile Picks Up Tenants As Koreatown Suffers Exodus
- Create Advertising Moving to 42,000 SF in Mid-Wilshire
- Miracle Mile Property Faces Massive Departure
- WILSHIRE CORRIDOR: Landlords Fight to Keep Tenants in Place
- Wilshire Corridor: Miracle Mile’s Attraction Lets Landlords Boost Asking Rates
- Special Report: Real Estate Quarterly
- Miracle Mile Landlord Still Hungers for Eateries