Sirius XM Holdings Inc. has signed a long-term lease for about 27,000 square feet of office space at 953 N. Sycamore Ave. in Hollywood to house its West Coast programming headquarters, according to Mid-Wilshire-based landlord CIM Group Inc.
The eight-story, 67,000-square-foot building is under construction and is expected to completed by summer.
The New York-based Sirius XM also will rent a portion of 937 N. Sycamore Ave., another CIM Group-owned property located immediately south of the other Sirius-leased space. It will be used for live performances and a broadcast studio for multiple channels and shows, CIM said.
Sirius XM counts more than 33 million subscribers.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
You May Also Like
- Silicon Beach Report May 7: Snap’s new CFO comes from Amazon, cryptocurrency hack targets Drupal sites
- Special Report: Real Estate Quarterly
- Create Advertising Moving to 42,000 SF in Mid-Wilshire
- Ron Howard, Brian Grazer Incubator Opens at WeWork’s PDC Location
- Cost Keeps Big Renewals Ahead of Schedule
- South Pasadena Office Building Sells for $30.7 Million
- Buchwald Agency Doubles Space in Move to 15K-Square-Foot Miracle Mile Penthouse
- CIM Group Sells New Sunset Strip Hotel to Starwood Capital Group