Starting your own business is a time of great excitement and uncertainty. Jumping into the business owner role requires hard work, commitment and passion. With the same hard work and commitment business owners possess, the City of Pasadena strives to encourage and facilitate investment.
Pasadena is a great community for business. It has much to offer a business and its employees alike. Home to an innovative economy, Pasadena is full of rich cultural amenities and a vibrant commercial core. As such, we invite you to consider Pasadena.
Pasadena is a premier home for domestic and foreign investment. In addition, Pasadena’s legacy and strong assets have attracted excellent talent and business creating a diverse and growing economy and a great place to expand your business.
Pasadena has what businesses are looking for:
• 16 million total square feet of office inventory including historic buildings to accommodate create office
• An excellent transportation system with easy access to freeways and the recently expanded Metro Gold Line
• Executive housing
• Well trained, tech-savvy workforce and central access to the LA Metro Labor Market
• Excellent network of educational options
• Diverse compliment of business services
• Safe, clean, well-managed city
• Many restaurant, cultural and recreational amenities
Southern California’s largest private employer (Kaiser Permanente), biggest banks (East West Bank and One West Bank) and top academic institutions (Caltech and Art Center) call Pasadena home. The city invites you to consider Pasadena as you think about your next move.
The Economic Development Tea serves as the business concierge to all of the businesses by guiding them in the site selection process, navigating City Hall, introducing them to key stakeholders and directing them to resources to support the growth and success of their business. They are ready to help you with expansion opportunities in Pasadena.
Information for this article was provided by the City of Pasadena. Learn more at www.futureyourselfhere.com