Another critical resource, the Treasury Management Officer, should also be part of all conversations as this individual will ensure your business operates more efficiently. Their cash management solutions should help you focus on managing your cash cycle at its most optimal point. Part of building your business is protecting it, while also building wealth. A Wealth Management Advisor is essential, providing a long-term perspective in helping with succession planning, retirement (401K plan and pension), insurance needs, and personal wealth planning.
Most business managers own property, but are so busy running their own business they don’t fully analyze their ‘personal business.’ This includes determining if they have the right mix of products and services to effectively manage their personal financial position.
Aligning yourself with a seasoned banker, one that also brings in additional specialized internal advisors from the beginning will set your business apart. Your banker should work alongside your current advisors giving you the holistic point-of-view needed to take your business to the next level.
Bill Nethercott is the SVP/Senior Group Manager of First Bank’s LA C & I Team. During his 35-year-career, Bill has held various roles, including Commercial Relationship Manager, Senior Credit Officer, Assistant Credit Administrator, & President/CEO.
1 Salesforce: 15 Sales Statistics that Prove Sales is Changing, Nov. 17, 2017
2 Why Bankers Should Become Trusted Advisors to Small Business Customers, Nov. 14, 2017
BILL NETHERCOTT SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT/ SENIOR GROUP MANAGER (818) 226-3230 BILL.NETHERCOTT@FBOL.COM FIRSTBANKS.COM
You May Also Like
- Bill Nethercott
- CUSTOM CONTENT: The Value of a Proper Balance Between Your Business and Your “Giving Back” Philosophy
- CUSTOM CONTENT: What Does Trusted Advisor Really Mean?
- CUSTOM CONTENT: Holistic Wealth Management Offers Comprehensive Guidance for Busy Executives
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: Looking at Banking Relationships from the Perspective of a Growing or Emerging Business
- CUSTOM CONTENT: What is the Value of My Deposits?
- CFO Awards 2017 Nominees: How the Right Financial Partner Can Help You Sleep at Night
- Likeability a Factor in Competing for the High Net Worth Clientele