Santa Monica-based toy maker Jakks Pacific Inc. has extended its global master licensing agreement with Nintendo for action figures, playsets, plush toys, costumes, remote-control vehicles and other novelty and seasonal items featuring Nintendo game characters, such as Super Mario.
Among the new toys Jakks will introduce are Super Mario wind-up toys, a remote-control Mario Kart Motorcycle Racer, a remote-control Luigi Mario Kart Mini Racer and hand-held Squish-Dee-Lish squishable toys.
Jakks Pacific’s portfolio includes several licensed-property toy collections, proprietary toy brands including Big-Figs, XPV, Max Tow and Friends, Disguise, Moose Mountain, Funnoodle, Maui and Kids Only; and youth skincare and makeup brand C’est Moi.
Nintendo properties include Super Mario, Mario Kart, The Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing, Pikmin, Starfox and Metroid.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jakks Pacific Renews Licensing Deal for Power Rangers Costumes
- Jakks Pacific Scores ‘Incredibles’ Licensing Deal with Disney
- Toymaker Looks to Make Play to Increase Sales
- New Age Hits For Toymakers
- Jakks Faces Nasdaq Delisting
- Toymaker Jakks Pacific Renews Disney Deal
- Jakks Says Court to Dismiss Lawsuit
- Jakks Bags 'Hello Kitty' Deal