Santa Monica-based toy maker Jakks Pacific Inc. has extended its global master licensing agreement with Nintendo for action figures, playsets, plush toys, costumes, remote-control vehicles and other novelty and seasonal items featuring Nintendo game characters, such as Super Mario.
Among the new toys Jakks will introduce are Super Mario wind-up toys, a remote-control Mario Kart Motorcycle Racer, a remote-control Luigi Mario Kart Mini Racer and hand-held Squish-Dee-Lish squishable toys.
Jakks Pacific’s portfolio includes several licensed-property toy collections, proprietary toy brands including Big-Figs, XPV, Max Tow and Friends, Disguise, Moose Mountain, Funnoodle, Maui and Kids Only; and youth skincare and makeup brand C’est Moi.
Nintendo properties include Super Mario, Mario Kart, The Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing, Pikmin, Starfox and Metroid.
You May Also Like
- Jakks Pacific Scores ‘Incredibles’ Licensing Deal with Disney
- Jakks Pacific Renews Licensing Deal for Power Rangers Costumes
- New Age Hits For Toymakers
- Jakks Announces Partnership for Animated Series, Toy Line
- Toymaker Looks to Make Play to Increase Sales
- Jakks Says Court to Dismiss Lawsuit
- Jakks Completes Moose Mountain Acquisition
- Toymaker Jakks Pacific Renews Disney Deal