Property Address: Class A Bulk IEW Logistics Portfolio
Square Footage: 1,537,530
Darla Longo and Barbara Perrier, co-vice chairwomen, head up CBRE’s West Coast National Partners team. This team specializes in industrial investment opportunities and reached a total transaction value in excess of $2 billion in 2016. Together, Longo and Perrier are some of the leading investment professionals in the region. Longo and Perrier completed the sale of this industrial portfolio, known as Class A Bulk IEW Logistics Portfolio, in the Inland Empire West to Primary Rate Interface. The seller was TH Real Estate. This represents one of the region’s largest deals this year.
Property Address: 1910 S. Carlos Ave, Ontario, CA 91761
Square Footage: 1.1 million
Darla Longo, Barbar Perrier, and Rebecca Perlmutter completed the sale of the iconic Safari Business Center, located in Ontario, California, one of the largest industrial transaction in the Inland Empire in 2017. Rexford Industrial Realty Inc. a leading publicly traded industrial real estate firm in Southern California purchased the property for approximately $141.2 million. Longo, Perrier, and Perlmutter represented the seller, Los Angeles-based ARA | American Realty Advisors. The property is comprised of 16 Class A multi-tenant industrial buildings totaling approximately 1.1 million square feet.
You May Also Like
- Rexford Industrial Realty Acquires Ontario’s Safari Business Center for $141 Million
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Darla Longo
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - DARLA LONGO, CBRE
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Industrial Lease
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: FINALISTS - BARBARA EMMONS PERRIER, CBRE
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Retail Lease
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Office Lease
- Commercial Real Estate Awards 2018: Best Land Sale