TAMARA HUGHES GUSTAVSON
American Commercial Equities Management
Tamara Hughes Gustavson is the largest shareholder of Glendale-based self-storage giant Public Storage and owns a stake in American Homes 4 Rent, the REIT founded by her father, American Commercial Equities Management, the private real estate investment firm started by her brother, B. Wayne Hughes Jr. The low-key billionaire, a perennial member of the Los Angeles Business Journal’s list of Wealthiest Angelenos, serves on the board of American Homes 4 Rent and on the board of trustees at USC, her alma mater.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 14. Tamara Hughes Gustavson
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 9. TAMARA HUGHES GUSTAVSON
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 8, Tamara Hughes Gustavson
- 50 Wealthiest: Tamara Hughes Gustavson #13
- LA 500: Tamara Gustavson
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: 33. Bradley Wayne Hughes Jr.
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: 15. Tamara Hughes Gustavson
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: Tamara Hughes Gustavson