Culver City-based SnackNation which curates healthy snacks delivered to offices and homes announced June 20 the acquisition of EdgiLife Media Inc. and its brand, Love With Food. Terms of the deal were undisclosed.
"This acquisition allows us to offer our brand partners access to a larger customer base while providing them with deeper consumer insights and more refined data analytics,” Sean Kelly, chief executive of SnackNation said in a statement.
SnackNation was founded in 2015 and counts 150 employees on its payroll. It curates and delivers healthy snacks to half a million people with clients that include Microsoft and MailChimp, the company said. Last month, it raised a $12 million Series B round.
San Mateo-based EdgiLife, also a snack curation company, was founded in 2009 by Aihui Ong, a software engineer. She will now serve as senior vice president of data and insights at SnackNation.
Manufacturing, retail and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at email@example.com or 323-556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
You May Also Like
- SnackNation Raises $12 Million
- SnackNation: Big Data Meets Emerging Brands
- Thinking Inside Box On Health
- Mossimo Giannulli’s G/Fore Collection Acquired by Peter Miller
- Clearlake Capital Portfolio Company Acquires Amcor Industries
- Chef’d Assets Bought By Competitor
- Fat Brands Enters $16 Million Credit Facility
- Strand Equity Invests in Van Leeuwen Ice Cream Brand