Westside-based Montana Avenue Capital Partners has purchased a 56,300-square-foot warehouse located at 5005 McConnell Ave. in Marina del Rey for $22.3 million or $396 per square foot from Maria Creative Office of Mustang, Okla.
Ian Strano, an executive vice president at NAI Capital, represented the seller. The buyer represented itself.
Teledyne Reynolds Inc., a contractor of aerospace and defense electronics, occupied the property for 39 years. The company will relocate to Torrance.
The property was built in 1969 and sits on 1.6 acres near the 90 freeway, close to Playa Vista and the Silicon Beach tech hub.
It was last sold in 2014 for $13.7 million, according to CoStar Group Inc.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
You May Also Like
- Commercial Real Estate Exchange Lands $11 Million in Series A Financing
- Hotel MdR in Marina del Rey Sells for $127 Million
- Nexon America Moving HQ in El Segundo
- West Covina Apartment Complex Sells for $74 Million
- Westside Retail Property Sells for $17.5M
- Water’s Edge Office Campus in Playa Vista Sells for $190 Million
- Westside Office Buildings Purchased for $42.5M
- Larchmont Car Repair Lot Sells for $7M, Plans Call for Mixed Use Development