Archytas Ventures, a Century City-based holding company that specializes in the cannabis industry, has led a nearly $3 million oversubscribed round for one of its equipment companies.
Xtraction Services, a Florida-based cannabis extractor machinery company founded by Archytas, announced June 8 it had oversubscribed its Series B financing by 44 percent with a $2.8 million raise.
The round was led by Archytas Ventures, an investment and holding company founded in 2017 by Tim Rotolo, Antony Radbod and David Kivitz that that bills itself as identifying the “picks and shovels” of the cannabis industry.
It included investors Quinsam Capital Corp. and Ollerhead Capital/Chunkerhead Ltd., both of Toronto, Canada.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Archytas Ventures’ Xtraction Services Raises $3M in Oversubscribed Round
- Cannabis Media Company Prohbtd Media Raises $8 Million
- MassRoots Acquires COWA Science for $6 Million in Stock
- Therapy Developer Attracts $8M
- Women’s Health Medical Device Maker Flex Co. Acquires Keela, Raises $3.6M
- Get Heal Inc. Raises $20 Million for Doctor House Calls
- Digital Health Care Co. Casetabs Raises $6 Million
- Inglewood Biotech Firm Raises $8 Million