Archytas Ventures, a Century City-based holding company that specializes in the cannabis industry, has led a nearly $3 million oversubscribed round for one of its equipment companies.
Xtraction Services, a Florida-based cannabis extractor machinery company founded by Archytas, announced June 8 it had oversubscribed its Series B financing by 44 percent with a $2.8 million raise.
The round was led by Archytas Ventures, an investment and holding company founded in 2017 by Tim Rotolo, Antony Radbod and David Kivitz that that bills itself as identifying the “picks and shovels” of the cannabis industry.
It included investors Quinsam Capital Corp. and Ollerhead Capital/Chunkerhead Ltd., both of Toronto, Canada.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
You May Also Like
- Cannabis Media Company Prohbtd Media Raises $8 Million
- Culver City-Based Medmen Enterprises Goes Public on Canadian Exchange
- Aadi Bioscience Raises $23 Million
- Digital Health Care Co. Casetabs Raises $6 Million
- Women’s Health Medical Device Maker Flex Co. Acquires Keela, Raises $3.6M
- Neural Analytics Inc. of Rancho Park Raises $15 Million in Latest Funding Round
- MedMen to Pay $53 Million for Florida Pot Nursery and Dispensary Rights
- Get Heal Inc. Raises $20 Million for Doctor House Calls