H Code Media, a digital advertising company for the U.S. Hispanic market, announced May 15 a partnership deal with La Prensa Grafica, a more than 100-year-old publishing company in El Salvador with multiple websites.
Parker Morse, founder and chief executive officer of the three-year-old Santa Monica advertising company, characterized the move as expanding the company’s reach into an important new market.
“Nearly one quarter of the Salvadoran community lives in the US and Grupo LPG has done a great job creating high-demand content to engage this community,” Morse stated in a press release.
The CEO added that the deal was made one month prior to the World Cup.
“Its sports site, El Grafico, will be key inventory during the World Cup. We look forward to working with Grupo LPG especially as we get closer to the World Cup—one of the most popular sporting events among the Hispanic community and a major opportunity for brands to connect with US Hispanics,” Morse stated.
H Code Media noted in the release that is has already inked deals to provide Spanish language advertising for major U.S. corporations including McDonalds Corp., Target Inc., and Kaiser Pemanente.
Media and entertainment report Matthew Blake can be reached at 323-556-8332 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Agency H Code Signs Deal With Peruvian Broadcasting Company
- H Code Inks Marketing Deal With National Hispanic Leadership Group
- H Code Buys Digital Publication for Hispanic Women
- Breaking the Code: H Code Finds Voice in Hispanic Market
- Hispanic Ad Market Morphs
- Deals & Dealmakers: HK Buy Bolsters Differential
- H Code Links With Division of Metro Group
- Entravision to Broadcast World Cup