Century Park Capital Partners, a private equity firm based in El Segundo, has acquired Dominion Youth Services of Virginia, the company announced July 31.
Terms of the deal to pick up the Richmond-based provider of behavioral health services for children and young adults were not disclosed.
“DYS has proven to be a top-tier provider of behavioral health services in Virginia, and Century Park is excited to help expand its services to reach more clients and geographies,” said Chip Roellig, a managing partner with Century Park.
RGA Private Debt & Equity, a unit of Reinsurance Group of America Inc. of St. Louis, provided the debt financing for the transaction. Duane Morris, with a West Coast office based downtown, served as legal counsel to Century Park.
Dominion Youth Services, founded in 1999, provides schools, clinics, life skills training and other services for youths with behavioral health, educational and mental health challenges, including those with autism disorder and intellectual disabilities.
Century Park Executive Council Member Dr. Peter Zucker, with 35 years in the behavioral health care industry, will serve as its new executive chairman.
Century Park Capital Partners, founded in 2000, specializes in acquiring strategically well-positioned yet under-resourced middle market companies with identifiable growth potential.
A Business Journal list of private equity firms in Los Angeles County according to assets under management last April ranked Century Park Capital Partners at No. 30 based on $410 million in assets.
Health business reporter Dana Bartholomew can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @_DanaBart.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Molina Healthcare Sells Pathways Health to Atar Capital
- Clearlake Capital to Acquire Janus International
- El Segundo-Based Jaanuu Raises $15 Million to Produce Fashion Scrubs
- Clearlake Acquires Health Tech Company Symplr
- Levine Leichtman Capital Partners Acquires Capsa Healthcare
- Sawtelle-Based Vance Street Capital Scoops Up Applied Plastics
- Radiology Partners Raises $234 Million to Fuel Growth
- Marlin Equity Partners Creates Digital Health Giant