Chairman and Chief Executive
Todd Boehly founded Eldridge Industries, a private holding company where he serves as chairman and chief executive. Eldrdige operates a portfolio of businesses across several industries, including media and sports, real estate development and hospitality. Portfolio companies include Billboard Media Holdings, the St. James Group, Elliott Bay and Aurify Brands. Prior to Eldridge, Boehly was president of Guggenheim Partners, where he launched a credit investing business and later assumed responsibilities for the asset management business. Boehly has a stake in the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Los Angeles Sparks. He received his bachelor’s in business administration from the College of William & Mary and studied at the London School of Economics. Boehly serves on the board of Cain International, a diversified real estate investment firm.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Todd Boehly
- Billboard-Hollywood Reporter, Dick Clark Productions and MRC Merge as Valence Media
- Awards Show Producer May Prove Prize Pickup
- Dick Clark Production’s $1 Billion Dalian Wanda Deal Fails
- Owners Look to Sell Print Publications as Ad Revenue Dwindles
- Stanley P. Gold
- PAGE 3: Votes of Confidence
- LA 500: James Murdoch