West Coast President, Head of the Regional Bank
MUFG Union Bank
Tim Wennes is West Coast president and head of the regional bank for MUFG Union Bank. He has been with the bank since 2008, serving as vice chairman before being named West Coast president in 2014. He has oversight for commercial banking, real estate industries, consumer banking and wealth markets, including HighMark Capital Management and UnionBanc Investment Services. He also oversees enterprise marketing and the bank’s corporate social responsibility programs, which include the MUFG Union Bank Foundation, community outreach, environmental stewardship, CRA strategy, and operations and supplier diversity. He also serves on the corporate advisory board for the USC Marshall School of business. He is a board member of the California Business Roundtable, serves on the board of Operation HOPE and is a national trustee for Boys & Girls Clubs of America in the Pacific Region.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Tim Wennes
- The Money Book: Tim Wennes
- MUFG Union Bank Expands Middle Market Capabilities With Intrepid Investment Acquisition
- Union Bank Acquires Intrepid
- Most Influential Lenders: Adam Feit
- Adam Feit
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: ADAM FEIT
- Most Influential Lenders: Scott Connella