Income Property Advisors Inc.
Robert Maguire, founder and principal of Income Property Advisors, has been selling residential income and commercial properties in Southern California since 1998, specializing in multifamily and residential income properties. His company currently manages approximately $100 million in multifamily and residential income assets. He previously ran Maguire Properties with Nelson Rising, but in 2008 he split with the company, which was later renamed MPG Office Trust and acquired by Brookfield Office Properties Inc. in 2013. Maguire is a member of the National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, National Association of Residential Property Managers and San Diego County Apartment Association.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Building L.A. (July 17): Led By China, Foreign Investment in U.S. Commercial Real Estate is on the Rise
- Maguire REIT Cruising on Wall Street
- r.e. column
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Jonathan Nikfarjam
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Technology, Inventory and Competition Among Firms’ Top Challenges
- Interest Charges Hurt Maguire's Q4
- Stanley Black
- Maguire Remains Leveraged Even After Slashing Portfolio