Rob Francais is the chief executive of Aspiriant, the company he co- founded in 2008 and helped grow into the third-largest independently owned wealth management firm in the country. Francais has been in personal financial and investment planning since 1988. He most recently was co-founder and chief executive of Quintile Wealth Management, one of the predecessor firms that merged to form Aspiriant in 2008. He has also been a tax partner with Deloitte & Touche in the company’s Los Angeles office and head of its technology industry practice for the Southwest Region. He spent 11 years at Deloitte & Touche, focusing on family-owned businesses and specializing in advising families on managing highly appreciated illiquid assets, as well as succession planning, mergers and acquisitions and initial public offerings. Francais is a regular guest lecturer in economics at the University of California, Los Angeles, and taught taxation at the University of Southern California.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- ROB FRANCAIS
- Aspiriant Acquires Deloitte Unit
- Merger Plan Continues to Come Together for Investment Firm
- Unique Period in History Unites Wealth Managers
- Wealth Manager Changes Name
- Francais Keeps Maverick Ways With Kochis Fitz Deal
- Wealth Manager Aspiriant Enters Funds Market
- Aspiriant Acquires Glowacki Group