MIGUEL A. SANTANA
Miguel Santana is president and chief executive of Fairplex, a 500-acre campus located in the City of Pomona and home of the L.A. County Fair and 500 year-round events. Santana started with Fairplex in 2017. He also serves as chairman of the L.A. City Measure HHH Citizen’s Oversight Committee, a $1.2 billion bond measure with the goal of building 10,000 new units of permanent supportive housing for the city’s homeless community. Before that he worked as a city administrative officer for the City of Los Angeles, handling the city’s $8.1 billion budget, labor negotiations, debt management and major policy issues as directed by the mayor and/or council. Santana has more than 26 years of experience managing numerous fiscal, legislative, political and community issues. He served as one of five deputy chief executives for Los Angeles County.
You May Also Like
- Grounds for Growth
- Pomona Partnership Submits Bid for Amazon Second HQ
- LAEDC Forwards Amazon HQ Bids
- Mixed-Use Development Part of Fairplex Future?
- LAEDC Includes 9 Sites in L.A. Region Bid for Amazon’s Second Headquarters
- LA 500: Miguel Santana
- All In For Amazon
- Page 3: Santana’s Future; Needleman’s Voice; Cassell’s Cobb