Mauricio Umansky, founder and chief executive of real estate firm The Agency, has represented some of the world’s most noteworthy properties, including the Playboy Mansion, which was the first house in Los Angeles to sell above the $100 million mark. He also sold the Walt Disney estate, as well as residences owned by Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan and Prince. The Agency also represents some of the world’s top resort brands, including One&Only, Six Senses, and Ritz-Carlton. Umansky is a member of The Young Presidents’ Organization and he serves as a board member for Giveback Homes, Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles and the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Mauricio Umansky
- Playboy Mansion Sells for $100 Million to Twinkies Mogul
- LA 500: Mauricio Umansky
- Neighbor Shells Out $200 Million to Hop Into Playboy Mansion
- Brokerage At Home In Condos
- Agreement Reached to Protect the Playboy Mansion
- Beacher in Talks to Buy, Transform, Playboy Mansion
- Home Brokers Expand by Opening Doors Abroad