LAUREN B. LEICHTMAN
Levine Leichtman Capital Partners
Lauren Leichtman is the chief executive of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners, the company she co-founded with her husband, Arthur Levine, in 1984. She has been a private equity investor for more than 33 years, overseeing the company’s investment activities and institutional fundraising. She chairs LLCP’s investment committee. She previously practiced law for about 10 years, including three years with the enforcement division of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. She received her law degree from the Southwestern University School of Law and a master of laws degree from Columbia Law School.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Lauren B. Leichtman
- Private Equity Pioneer
- Levine Leichtman Closes $2.5B Fund
- Levine Leichtman Capital Partners Sells Fastsigns
- Levine Leichtman Capital Partners Acquires SK AeroSafety
- Levine Leichtman
- Koreatown Bank Is Hoping to Broaden Its Net
- Private Equity Firm Opts for Dough, Sells Stake in Pretzel Chain