Westside Estate Agency
Kurt Rappaport co-founded the Westside Estate Agency with Stephen Shapiro in 1999, focusing on high-end homes and estates in Los Angeles’ premier neighborhoods. The company expanded from its Beverly Hills headquarters to add a Malibu office in 2007 to cater to that community, and in 2015 expanded to Miami. The brokerage reported more than 2.6 billion in local sales in 2017, according to the Los Angeles Business Journal’s list of residential brokerage firms. Recent deals include the $45 million sale in June of a 3-acre estate in Malibu owned by Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber.
You May Also Like
- LA 500: Kurt Rappaport
- Cooler Properties?
- Toymaker Isaac Larian Buys Malibu Mansion for $24 Million
- Regional Report
- Condos Priced at Record $14 Million
- Google’s Santa Monica Offices Click With Buyer
- Beverly Hills Home Sale Is Soccer Booster’s Goaaal
- Site Best Known as Home of Naughty Painted Statues