Ellen R. Alemany
Chairwoman, Chief Executive
Ellen Alemany is chairwoman and chief executive of CIT Group, as well as chairwoman, chief executive and president of CIT Bank, the company’s bank subsidiary. She previously headed the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Americas and served as chairwoman and chief executive for RBS Citizens Financial Group Inc. Prior career stints include serving as chief executive for global transaction services at Citigroup, as well as other senior positions at the company, including executive vice president for commercial business, and president and chief executive of CitiCapital. She holds an MBA from Fordham University and serves on the boards of Fidelity National Information Services Inc., The Center for Discovery and Operation HOPE.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Ellen R. Alemany
- Bank Chief Executive Pays for Pickup With Job
- ‘Big’ Deal for Banks
- Wealthy Investors Looked High, Low Before Hike
- Top Women in Banking: Heather Ellison
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Women Leading the Way: Volunteer Award WINNER - DORENE DOMINGUEZ
- LA 500: Monica C. Lozano
- New Megabank Likely Won’t Be Big on Change